Wordplay

I cant wait for summer...


Greenday - Wake Me Up When September Ends


....here comes the rain again, falling from the stars, drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are

as my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost,wake me up when september ends....


Copeland - Don't Slow Down


....You should not be angry, If all she wants is your money
Oh, you should not be angry, 'Cause all you want is her body....


Hard-Fi - Cash Machine


I scratch a living, it ain't easy, You know it's a drag, I'm always paying, never make it, But you can't look back, I wonder if I'll ever get, To where I want to be
Better believe it
Yeah...


Stereophonics - Dakota


...wake up cold coffee and juice, remembering you, what happened to you
i wonder if well meet again, talk about us instead, talk about why did it end?....


Stereophonics - Superman


...Superman on a aeroplane, Sitting next to Lois Lane, You gotta that woman but you want her gone, So you can sleep with a teenage blonde
You wear a mask wear an armoured suit, Can't get to you with the gun I shoot
You play your cards close to your chest because ya, Poker face is a dreadry mess...

1 comments:

7:59 PM Rei said...

Brokeback Mountain won golden lion prize this year, cool aye!! btw i only know its chinese name so i didn't know u were talking about it last time :P