Hectic, hectic, hectic in deed for me, since I got back from my great escape to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur, which in fact, from the beginning of the trip, it has been sort of like an endless race with time, you know, like the show Amazing Race, which of course I'll go into details only if I have time, and I've got gazillions of photos from the trip to go with that.
Anyhow, it's end of the year, and tons of blockbuster flicks are coming out, basically on weekly basis, and wow, since I got back, I've been watching 3 movies in the past 3 nights, Warlords, I am Legend and National Treasure: Book of Secrets respectively. Again, it's end of the year, I've got plenty of lists to sort out and I'm currently digging every single flick I've watch in 2007 from my memory, and right now, I have about 52 movies in my 2007 list, which is my all time high and I'm just refreshing my memories which one really did it for me in 2007.
Anyhow, it's end of the year, and tons of blockbuster flicks are coming out, basically on weekly basis, and wow, since I got back, I've been watching 3 movies in the past 3 nights, Warlords, I am Legend and National Treasure: Book of Secrets respectively. Again, it's end of the year, I've got plenty of lists to sort out and I'm currently digging every single flick I've watch in 2007 from my memory, and right now, I have about 52 movies in my 2007 list, which is my all time high and I'm just refreshing my memories which one really did it for me in 2007.




5 comments:
national treasure is for morons -_- i watched the tralior for I'M LEGEND the other day. sounds quite interesting.
OMG R u calling morons!!?? btw it's not that bad. c'mon I am legend is rather disappointing 2 b honest.
more update on ur trip la... photos too...
man i'm so outdate in movies lately. cant wait to watch sin city 2 and hellboy 2
SAYA LAGENDA!!!!!!
HARTA KARUN KENEGARAAN!!!!
TOKOH-TOKOH PEPERANGAN!!!!
Post a Comment