
Soft rains drizzles, subtly crafting lovely strands of translucent white, bristling in the air against the darkened background. The moon is swallowed by the sheer darkness, not by clouds not by mist. It’s the omens of terror, and yet my mind is contently settled underneath the visible void.
The scent of the night is almost tangible. Orexia must have fallen into the hands of ghostly silhouettes again. Nothing visible, nothing heard. It was darkness beyond the flickering lights. Am I so lost in your dimension, taken aback by your stubborn ruminations? Please, grant me an empty bottle, let the rain trickle up tonight, and then let the sun frizzles it dry and empty tomorrow.
Your proposition was a formidable one, it was,really, an impeccable design. To my idle curiosity, would you have succumbed to my fears when I yield to your seamless powers? Now that the king has fallen, slain is the skin of the night left to rot. I’ve sunken much deeper over the discourse, and yet I’m still very much enthralled within the mystery of your existence.
Oh, your copious mercy is all that I beg for underneath my opulent faith. And yet you set me leap against the field of trees, blindfolded. I saw darkness from within, not trees that would stumble and take me down. I falter, but in darkness, to nothing and against nothing. I’m not frightened anymore. Questions left unanswered are the equations to the truth, ultimately everything that I doubted, and it’s slowly unfolding beyond me.
Do not call me upon your faith. I’ve buried them underneath that grave. In that deep trench, I thrive where no light penetrates. Yet as the sun rises, I cease to begin. I hailed my senses from within and devour the chaos of the day. Ah, let the splendid sun swallow my lifeless flesh, it’s the heart that’s still beating underneath the drape. I’m so sorry, for I have chosen darkness.
The scent of the night is almost tangible. Orexia must have fallen into the hands of ghostly silhouettes again. Nothing visible, nothing heard. It was darkness beyond the flickering lights. Am I so lost in your dimension, taken aback by your stubborn ruminations? Please, grant me an empty bottle, let the rain trickle up tonight, and then let the sun frizzles it dry and empty tomorrow.
Your proposition was a formidable one, it was,really, an impeccable design. To my idle curiosity, would you have succumbed to my fears when I yield to your seamless powers? Now that the king has fallen, slain is the skin of the night left to rot. I’ve sunken much deeper over the discourse, and yet I’m still very much enthralled within the mystery of your existence.
Oh, your copious mercy is all that I beg for underneath my opulent faith. And yet you set me leap against the field of trees, blindfolded. I saw darkness from within, not trees that would stumble and take me down. I falter, but in darkness, to nothing and against nothing. I’m not frightened anymore. Questions left unanswered are the equations to the truth, ultimately everything that I doubted, and it’s slowly unfolding beyond me.
Do not call me upon your faith. I’ve buried them underneath that grave. In that deep trench, I thrive where no light penetrates. Yet as the sun rises, I cease to begin. I hailed my senses from within and devour the chaos of the day. Ah, let the splendid sun swallow my lifeless flesh, it’s the heart that’s still beating underneath the drape. I’m so sorry, for I have chosen darkness.

5 comments:
okay...like wtf?
Bless you......
let me be.
only in darkness you sense light.
this is some good literature....good shit...
Post a Comment