
Hard times indeed.
I'm back again. Oh the irony.
I’ve done it too many times, I’ve had enough really. No, I meant the come back posts.
Isn't it sort of official that I have period every two or three months? I'd think so. I stopped blogging completely, in which normally I would just write something on draft every now and then, I was off every single IM's that I was on, I was off Facebook and Flickr, and I don't know why, I just did.
Just the other day, I was thinking about writing up a final piece, an exit statement that I'm finally shutting down this blog. I contemplated, and it was fascinating to me that I've been writing quite a significant amount of insignificant shit on and off for the past four years, so I've receded to the fact that indeed I do love blogging, very much, and that I should give it another shot, only because I know better that I’d get this itch to blog every now and then, when life gets a little too much. Hell to the no. Yes. I'm that sentimental. Go figure.
I've been doing a lot, at the same time felt incredibly insipid at achieving nothing. Yes, I was lost, not anymore, because I pretty much live in lost now. That's funny. I moved to a new office recently. Exciting, though secretly I was hoping that I moved to a new job instead. That would be heaven. No really, the new office ain’t that shabby at all, the place is nicely renovated, it's close to a shopping mall, and the idea of being able to just walk downstairs and grab a nice cup of coffee while enjoying my cigarette sounds just fine to me. Sadly, all this has nothing to do with work, I know. Isn't it so obvious now that work has been so dreadful that I'm practically inert to what is actually happening around me. I get orders, I get my job done. I can't remember exactly which part about architecture that I enjoyed so much to begin with. Gosh, I miss uni days.
Things seemed to have gone through a rapid change lately, so it seems, my life anyways. My best friend finally got the job and moved to KL a month ago, and that seemed to change how things would otherwise roll around here. Then, Bin moved to Kuching and is probably living happily ever after. I was sick most of the time in the last two months; I've been to the dentist, in which he decided I should get one of my molars crowned. Gosh, jealous yet? I got my molar crowned! I totally feel like a royalty now. It burned a hole in my pocket to get crowned, mind you. Shortly after that, my lower left eyelid got infected. My eyelid was swollen and the only way to fix that is to make a small incision to drain out the abscess. It was traumatizing and I'm trying very hard to forget that very incident looking at the tip of the needle approaching my eye while my head being held forcefully by the horrible old nurse to keep me from moving. All I can say is I never let the doctor finish his job because the pain was simply too overwhelming. And to my defense, it was done without any painkiller nor anesthesia. Thank god it's healing now, just a tiny little spot left, only visible to the narcissistic self, otherwise, it's barely noticeable. Eventually, I blame all mishaps on karma. No, it has nothing to do with me taking care of my health, it's all karma.
And so here it is, a clean slate, a fresh start - the blog and hopefully my miserable life.
No. Actually, I just got very lazy.
I'm back again. Oh the irony.
I’ve done it too many times, I’ve had enough really. No, I meant the come back posts.
Isn't it sort of official that I have period every two or three months? I'd think so. I stopped blogging completely, in which normally I would just write something on draft every now and then, I was off every single IM's that I was on, I was off Facebook and Flickr, and I don't know why, I just did.
Just the other day, I was thinking about writing up a final piece, an exit statement that I'm finally shutting down this blog. I contemplated, and it was fascinating to me that I've been writing quite a significant amount of insignificant shit on and off for the past four years, so I've receded to the fact that indeed I do love blogging, very much, and that I should give it another shot, only because I know better that I’d get this itch to blog every now and then, when life gets a little too much. Hell to the no. Yes. I'm that sentimental. Go figure.
I've been doing a lot, at the same time felt incredibly insipid at achieving nothing. Yes, I was lost, not anymore, because I pretty much live in lost now. That's funny. I moved to a new office recently. Exciting, though secretly I was hoping that I moved to a new job instead. That would be heaven. No really, the new office ain’t that shabby at all, the place is nicely renovated, it's close to a shopping mall, and the idea of being able to just walk downstairs and grab a nice cup of coffee while enjoying my cigarette sounds just fine to me. Sadly, all this has nothing to do with work, I know. Isn't it so obvious now that work has been so dreadful that I'm practically inert to what is actually happening around me. I get orders, I get my job done. I can't remember exactly which part about architecture that I enjoyed so much to begin with. Gosh, I miss uni days.
Things seemed to have gone through a rapid change lately, so it seems, my life anyways. My best friend finally got the job and moved to KL a month ago, and that seemed to change how things would otherwise roll around here. Then, Bin moved to Kuching and is probably living happily ever after. I was sick most of the time in the last two months; I've been to the dentist, in which he decided I should get one of my molars crowned. Gosh, jealous yet? I got my molar crowned! I totally feel like a royalty now. It burned a hole in my pocket to get crowned, mind you. Shortly after that, my lower left eyelid got infected. My eyelid was swollen and the only way to fix that is to make a small incision to drain out the abscess. It was traumatizing and I'm trying very hard to forget that very incident looking at the tip of the needle approaching my eye while my head being held forcefully by the horrible old nurse to keep me from moving. All I can say is I never let the doctor finish his job because the pain was simply too overwhelming. And to my defense, it was done without any painkiller nor anesthesia. Thank god it's healing now, just a tiny little spot left, only visible to the narcissistic self, otherwise, it's barely noticeable. Eventually, I blame all mishaps on karma. No, it has nothing to do with me taking care of my health, it's all karma.
And so here it is, a clean slate, a fresh start - the blog and hopefully my miserable life.
No. Actually, I just got very lazy.

7 comments:
Great comeback post.... keep it up
fuh..finally, u're back...it better than rather suan le ba...lol
I had one of my molar removed few months ago b'coz it totally broken into pieces after being fixed again and again -_- that sucks.
holy fucking shit
lol haterz
BTW rei, the doc told me if i take care of it it should last a long time. :/ too much coke.
you are doing great bro.. get well soon and newly fresh outlook of your blog really awesome. You so wish to get back to uni life but I'm eagerly trying very hard struggling to get out of uni. I can't get any more of this..yet recently I feel like uni is such a great thing to have. Slowly I think I like uni life again..just dunno why.
Post a Comment