The moment I waved goodbye to my parents, my heart ached.
The moment the customs door shut behind me I shed my tears.
The moment I handed the customs my passport, my heart stopped. For a split second.
I knew I had to go back to New Zealand, as much as I wanted to run back out there and tell my parents that I wished to stay. I was angry at myself that I almost let my emotions took over (dreams).
I donned my shades to hide the tears. Shame. It's been a nightmare. My family, my friends. Everything could not do without. Like putting on a mask. Protecting myself. For who can you trust out here. Home is always a better place. Out there is a brave new world.
Fucking imbecile.
Grow some balls. I told myself.
Three hundred feet above ground.
No sight of exit.

1 comments:
Wow... I have no idea that you miss Malaysia so much. You seem to be doing so well around here. Good luck with uni and stuff.
PS - hope you don't mind me poking around your blog. lol. see ya~
Post a Comment