Chronicles of 奔奔奔!

University life is really picking up a few paces lately, becoming more hectic as weeks goes by. There are so little time to do so many things - that, and personal issues that demands sorting out.  How I wish I could 奔奔奔 away from all these problems right now. Not going to happen, I know.



Fucked Up

I wish this thing never happened,
but now I am trapped,
for this is the beginning.
I dont know when this will end.
Perhaps after 5 months,
perhaps after 5 years.
I just wished something good couldve happened,
Hopes and fears,
I find no solution within myself for I am helpless,
I find no strength within my soul for I am desperate,
I find no voice to speak for I am scared,
I find no will to leave for this is my destiny,
and I find no answer to my calling,
my world is black,
and there nothing that I can do.

2 comments:

8:58 PM Anonymous said...

dont be upset. u are doing gr8. and i think we are all in grief. somtimes i wonder how i could continue this long archi journey without you guyz. so... SUPPORT la ^O^ Love is the way.

12:17 AM Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://ibjjptsd.com/elig/kgvx.html | http://mjfaaevp.com/zaiq/yuxf.html