Well been a week now since I last blogged anything. I have many things to blog but dont seemed to have time to do sO. Life is hectic, getting more and more distubing these days. It always seemed like around this time of the year, life is harder than it seems. The time moves constanly and yet I find myself running along side trying to catch up. Tryin to run parallel with time is such a hard thing to do. I get tired easily. I am not a machine. I wish I was. About 20 days till design final, and yet there are so many things to be done. I wish I wasnt that ambitious, then it wouldnt be killing me. But I set myself a trap. I am being too greedy and now I am paying for my greed. I want it to be perfect and yet every year, every semester I ended up upsetting myself for not completing the task. Design it is an never ending process, I understand, but to draw a period dot during crit day is the end of a stage, which I believe is a very significant stage in desing. So an enormous amout of work shall be put to it. BUT. the time is the biggest enemy. Time, Time, Time! Competing with time is what we all do. But then, I was the one who will always be defeated.
Loser.
Everyone is going hardout on design, so rock on till crit day.
Tuesday, May 10, 2005
The hardest is yet to come, before it ends..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i'm not goin hardout bro :P
me got Design, Acoustics, Photo, Ephemeral la (shit always forgot to go see Judy!:<)
Post a Comment