What is wrong with the World Today

I thought I should write this but I wonder if I can tell this story in writing and do it justice. Right, yesterday when I was on my way home (on the bus of course), I witness a bloody fight. A white kid (um HIgh School kid I presume) was beaten by a maori kid, just right infront of Westfield Takapuna, when my bus stoped to pick up passangers. The white kid was trying to get on the bus when the maori kid behind him pulled his backpack and start to push him and punch him. Then yeah the fight started. The maori kid kept beating the white kid, and the white kid just let him do it without fighting back, for some reason (not that he is not strong enough to give him a punch back).. but yeah, it was horrible. A lady who just got on the bus was screaming when the fight started. He tried to get off the bus to, help the white kind i guess, but his boyfriend somehow stopped her. Then the bus driver, a strong maori man too, tried to separate those two, he did, for a while, when he thought it was over, and when the white kid thought he finally could get on the bus and go home, then the maori kid pulled his back pack again and punched him. They went as far to the middle of the road. People who was eating in Burger King came out to see the fight. People was getting serious about this. The bus driver actually got off the bus again and punched the maori kid several times. Hah! good one. Then some one was yelling "Call the police, call the police please," and yeah some one did, and two policemen came, and the maori kid finally let go and walked tried to walk away but the police chased after him. The white kid was bruised pretty bad. It was aaweful, his nose was bleeding, and his face was bruised everywhere, his backpack was teared apart. Now I dont know who is wrong in this situation, but my sympathy goes to the white kid. I was pretty freaked out tho, not often I get to see this kind of fight, well yeah sometimes down at Queen Street, but its no biggie, but this one, its pretty horrible. The maori kid was pretty violent... gEEZzz.. what is wrong with the world today man.

When the war is over, got to get away
Pack my bags to no place, in no time, no day
You and I we used each other's shoulder
Still so young but somehow so much older
How can I go home and not get blown away?


......when the war is over...

1 comments:

2:53 PM Rei said...

phew~ there're so many bad ppl hanging around man