D5> The answer

Hello, My name is Nigel, and guess what I got a FUCKING A+
again! hahahaha. Dont get me wrong, I'm not an A+ snob, just let me dwell in this tempporarily happiness while I can. It's the 3rd A+ that I get, and I am truly, sincerely grateful for it. It's hard really, to be able to maintain on this position. You see, out of all D5, i'm one in the 6 people who got A+, not easy aye (Congratulations to Fanny too..) you see, Fanny and I were the only two from Mike&Mike's group that got A+. Not to be arrogant, but being the top 2 in the group feels GREAT! (Fann you feel me ???)

Here's the result, thanks to Fann, Rei, and Winnie for the very detailed summary.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

YOU GUYS FEEL ME??

Right, it's not good to be so sucked up by the results aye.. I shouldnt be cuz it'll always be a stress for coming designs, but for now... i'm just too happy. But I wont let grade become a stress next time. Just shouldnt. See I've got A+ for 3 design, and say what, it means that I can design. and I fucking can nail it. so screw it. Im going to do something different. Watch out for me huh for I'll kick anyones ass. But yeah, it's the best reward that I could've ask for. I've put all my time, my energy and money for this design, and I think it's worth everything. And being rewarded an A+ is more than I could ask for.

To Fanny, all I can say is congratulations man! see you did better than whatever azza.. so it's not your problem in D4. and to Winnie, A.. your just one step closer,next semester A+ will be yours. Rei my dear, go extreme with your digital stuff. LOL :) At least, we're all A's..:)

So, the results out, lets just put a period to Design 5. Thanks to Mike and Mike, to everyone's support.

Feel's like I just got a lifetime achievement awards or something. LOL

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My A+ Work.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Fanny's presenting her A+ work

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Rei the digital freak, and her wicked presentation

Funny I didnt have a picture of Winnie's work.

9 comments:

2:29 PM Rei said...

poor winnie....

2:35 PM Rei said...

i've been daydreaming these days about going study in UCL, lol. Hope someday i'll make it:)

8:06 PM Anonymous said...

i wanted to go to NYU

1:27 AM Anonymous said...

i got her work pic but kinda blurred and it was hard to take u know the position wasnt rit to do it (sounds er...)

ayo..nig u go harvard la, due lei go MIT, Win probly UCLA Berkley (but she wil be on the West), and me wannt go Columbia (dont even know how to spell it dude)

2:00 AM Broken Beaker said...

Trash talk, Lol whered I find money to go NYU, not to mention Havard. Not like Stella, loaded up to go AA...gosh.. AA just sounds so far to reach, say wat.

3:16 PM Rei said...

i prefer UK, dont like US anyway.
lol such a trash talk, i agree~~~

8:05 PM Anonymous said...

i perfer Roma.

spam me!XD

7:39 PM Anonymous said...

OH, I'm sooooooooo proud of you boy,
hehhh
honestly.

I'd love to got to Cambodia sometimes

6:47 PM Anonymous said...

fuck

you