Construction and Structure 5

CnS5 can go kiss my ass. And stupid bumfuck motherfucker oldshit Brian Taggart can go to hell. Dont even bother to come back and teach. This paper is a stupid ass shit worthless paper and I am so pissed off right now its not even funny. He couldnt even teach and expect 2 assignments and a test for a freakin 1 point paper. Thats really retarded. I mean how can a fuckin arsehole lecturer expect so much from student for a 1 point paper. Fucking shit. What he teach is so fucken retarded that I doesnt even make sense.

ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE BRIAN TAGGART

I HATE UNIVERSITY OF AUCKLAND

I am so full of hate right now I wish Brian got hit by a bus tomorrow morning. Even wosrt I curse his family die of cancer of whatever fucken sexual tranmitted diseases. Everyone of the fucken Taggart family. I really wished that. And I also wish that UoA will burn for the good of the students. Stupid money sucker..

FUCK FUCK FUCK

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR


THIS IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE. Some one just shoot me. Id rather die.

GOOOOOO TOOOOOOOOOOO HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

9:00 PM Anonymous said...

...calm down. u didn com to the lectures but i guess they are worse than ppl can imagine ^^"
he should retire anyway yea and i agree that its just too much shit for a point!!!!everyones just c/p, i mean wats the point?we learnt nothing really. btw only few weeks left n ur a free man. i envy u so no fuking la.^^

9:35 PM Rei said...

i hate D6 so much...lucky we dont need to do it again next yr aye! =.=