Okay, it's about time to get desperate. Around this time of the year, is where new season of Desperate Housewives (should I mention Lost too) begins.
Desperate Housewives Season 3 (ABC)
ABC just premiered the first episode from Season 3 this week and it's fucking delicious, it's just gettin better and better.
Brothers & Sisters (ABC)
BTW, there's also a new series, also from ABC that I am currently watching, athought it's only the first episode from first season. It's called Brothers and Sisters. It couldn't get any better than this, a drama based on human relationships. Might be overdone, but from the first episode, I believe it's going to be good. Strong cast too, Calista Flockhart's (Ally Mcbeal FYI) in it.
Nip / Tuck Season 4 (FX)
Nip / Tuck is perhaps one of the most perfect drama I've ever watch, 4 seasons and still going.
Lost Season 3 (ABC) Premiers 4th OCT 2006
Still Manhunting with Prison Break (FOX), it's going nowhere but I have faith, it's going to get better
And waiting for CSI:NY (CBS) Season 3 too...
Fuck, I need to quit my job.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Watch Till You Drop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i dont like the new gal in CSI:NY, Mac Tyler's gal-friend. She looks like over-face-lift, if u know what i mean...
hey Nig Lim. The NVP exhibition has closed this weekend. What do u wanna do with ur drawings and models? make ur decision and tell me or F.J.
miss diu, contact norman, i asked him to pick it up for me
got it.
Post a Comment