This Week In English Premier League

Here I am, after a long hiatus, and yes I am still alive, but half dead. And yes I have been a very bad blogger, and thanks, if anyone still snuck in once in a while to check if I have killed myself, and thanks to you all in NZ who bothered to sent me emails asking if I am already dead, and somehow must've thought I am because I never have the decency to reply to emails. Sorry guys, I have been a very bad friend. But anyway, here I am, decided to re-run my blog, if it was ever down with bits and pieces of my life, like oh. my. god., sounds real tacky.

Anyways my life back here is dead boring, which I suppose it means it doesn't make any difference if I am dead or alive, it's still boring. But one thing that I get here that I don't back in NZ is watching English Premier League. So do expect me to update on a weekly basis, not only on EPL alone itself but some other stuff as well.

Manchester United just lost their top spot to Portsmouth ending this week WAT DER FAK!!! , after Fuckdebayor scored the winning score for Assernal, that's a bit sad really, I would've hoped if they could go like 10 first match undefeated, that would be real cool.

When it comes to Chelsea and Liverpool, I'd feel really weird because it's weird if either of them looses which is bound to happen. But I guess I'm more Liverpool than Chelsea, um well maybe not. But thing is I don't get all the fuss about hating Chelsea and shit man, honestly just because they have a faggot Manager, and some fucking diver and ballet dancer doesn't mean they suck, they've got good players, Shevchenko for instance, and Terry is so totally like the best defender EVER!, and Lampard arn't that bad, except missing some penalties and shot-off target, well I mean that's pretty bad but hey, would Chelsea have won the title last season if Lampard wasn't there? Huh? And he does not deserved to be critisized like this. Like totally give him a fucking break.

This week in English Premier League

Week 5 - [CHE v LIV] Ballack Red Carded
Seeing So Many Reds - He's so screwed

Week 5 - [CHE v LIV] Drogba Score WeeK 5 - [CHE v LIV] Mouhrinio and Rafael Handshake

Week 5 - [MANU v ARS] Kuszack Penalty Save Week 5 - [MANU v ARS] Adebayor Penalty Score
Wat Der Fuk!!! - - where is Van Der Sar!!!!!!!!!!

Week 5 - [EVE v WIG] Beattie Score

7 comments:

11:10 PM Anonymous said...

harro, glad to hear u got soccer to watch or to focus on apart from work.....

i guess llife's just boring no matter where you are XD

take care!!

2:05 PM Bbob said...

thats the point.....everyone hates chelsea coz they got too much money when it comes to buying players and constantly bullying other teams when doing so, illegal approaches to signing players, a tendency not to show sportsmanship when they've loss, a wuss of a manager and etcetc :)

12:08 AM Rei said...

Harrrroooooo

4:58 AM Broken Beaker said...

miss diu, I can't access your BLOG!!! Du something!!!!

5:22 PM Rei said...

do what? I don't wanna change hosting again lar!
Why dont u do sth about ur internet connection -__-

8:23 PM Broken Beaker said...

its not my internet connection ler, it your server eh

8:07 PM Rei said...

whatever...read it by bloglines...