I never really got the chance to bid you a proper goodbye.



I have a millions thoughts running in my head but I can't seemed to utter a single word to describe how I feel.

The words still haunts me and I am still finding it hard to digest the fact that you are gone, just like that. It's just scary how incredibly fragile life could be.

All I can say at the moment is that I'm so sorry.

At least your at a better place now.


3 comments:

3:03 PM Rei said...

(heartbreak)

7:13 PM Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that.

2:59 PM Anonymous said...

Hey
Nigel
Long time since i contacted you... Im currently in brazil doing summer school course. The facility and uni here is shit. makes me be thankful of auckland uni for once.

As for David, he contacted me before he left to Korea... It is so surreal even still. It tears me up inside because i was close to him and he was so important to me.
I truly miss him.

Take care Nigel.