Biting dust

My body has finally given up. With all the sleepless nights that I have been going through for the past few months, I'm sicker than a sick puppy. Make any sense? Other than that, things has been little off for me lately, and thats probably why I have been abandoning the blog again. I'm not too sure what is going on. At times I feel lost. Work has been daunting as usual. I could never feel upbeat about it, it's pretty much the same thing everyday, rush, hurry, out of time, change and change and change. I feel like I could throw up in my mouth when I hear these words. I wonder why things would never get better. To be honest, I am really not entirely sure if I am really made for architecture. Things are just so different. What's worst is that I haven't been able to accept the whole idea of being somebody's bitch where I have to adapt to someone else's designing style. It's almost like Norah Jones doing Britney Spear's Baby One More Time. Let's face it, maybe it's a little bit about branding your own style, but when it comes to design, everyone loves to think that they have their own style. Nobody loves to bow down to other people, or adapt to other people. Why do you think EJ would get so pissed when people go about his design with Frank Gehry or Daniel Li-who. Being's people bitch is no fun, when its about controlling your creativity.

Damn, life sucks, but isn't why we love it so much. If life doesn't suck, then what fun?

In the mean time, sometimes, it doesn't really suck that much. Third installment to one of my favorite movie of all time, looking hot.

3 comments:

9:40 PM Rei said...

exactly! im now so sensetive to words like "variation, change, deadline..." -___-

10:04 PM Anonymous said...

I'm going to get that pretty soon.!!! :(

But nigel, you gotta try get sleep, maybe excercise works?

10:59 PM Broken Beaker said...

rei: those words, they make me sick. seriously. sick sick sick

fanny: with a portfolio like yours, i dont think you'll have a problem settling a design based job in a good firm. I am talking about a small firm here. sucks! work hard for Travel award this sem. You'll make it.