My last post was dated back to 10th May 2005. It has been almost one month since I last blogged. In this one month my life's like a rollercoaster. Been a great one month. Always the hardest month everytime of the year, but always the most enjoyable month of the year. Being able to be really busy, keeping up with time makes me actually feel good. A lot of things happened in this one month that I wanted to tell but I dont know if I can remember every single details but this month has been awful, but great.
Now that Design's over, everything seemed to slow down a lil although there are still heaps of works to be done, exam coming soon. Now I am sitting here once a agin updating my blog. This one month, of being me, taught me alot of things, A LOT OF THINGS. which is great. I cant say that I have grown up alot, but certainly I have gained a lot from this one month period. Working on design this semester was a struggle, but it was a worth while lesson. Having to know people more in my year is a bonus, but most of all... it is a moment that I will treasure for the rest of my life (whatever).
But yeah..... my futures a mist. I could only do my best now..
Sunday, June 05, 2005
One Month
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
U are the bomb la...boom boom boom.
Geez glad to hear from you again. Turn on your phone bro.. its so hard hold of you....
I think spuz meant "hard to get hold of you." gay...
Post a Comment