SNAFU, a termed initiated by LTL, used to describe architecture in a fucked up state.
For me, I am real fucked up. This has been draggin on for almost two months now. My sleeping schedule. Its all fucked up.
You see, I would go to bed earliest at 3 in the morning, then wake up, again earliest at 12 noon, and latest around 4 or 5 in the evening. And I hated it. I am a night person but I hated it when I dont get enough sun. It felt sick and I have been sick for almost two months.
I tried to consult with my counselor, mediator, or whatever you want to call it and it just didnt help. He gave me nothing constructive other than sharing his god dammed pity with me, "Hey, I am really sorry about what you are going through right now, I totally understand."
Fuck me.
Give me sleeping pills at least.
Oh how I love the morning sun...
Saturday, August 20, 2005
S.N.A.F.U. stands for Situation Normal All Fucked Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i dont think any archi student have normal sleeping schedule...me usually work for a day (24hr+), then sleep for 12hr...and so on. Go to bed b4 12 only happen after working overnight =.=
so much work to do...i'm fucked up anyway....
fucked up +1
totally scewed with des6
fucked up +2
oh fuck me,
I have sie crit tomorrow and I havent got any shits.
I am so darn screwed.
I guess I'm tired of doing desing, you know, doing this non stop for 3 years can be really tiring.
Oh good lord, Design 6, how fucked is that
Post a Comment