Bucky Done Gone

American Idol Top 8 Elimination Show
Official Results
Bottom 3
: Ace Young, Bucky Covington, Elliot Yamin(wtf!!??)
Eliminated: Bucky Covington & Ace Young

So I am pissed and my annoyance threshold has officially been breached because Elliot was in the bottom 3 again. WTF?, But thank godness, after like 10 weeks overdue, America finally sent Bucky back home. Ace in the bottom three doesn't surprise me and in fact, he will be going home next week. I mean let's face it, I never once watching that show thought Bucky had a great vocal to begin with and Ace is playin the all-American attaboy which it really gross. Honestly though, I am kinda satisfied with the result show tonight because Bucky went home and Ace in the bottom 3. I would be perfect if Chris Daughtry was in the bottom 3 instead of Elliot. Elliot has something almost everyone lacks in the competition, his humble and genuine personality. Unlike Ace who looks like he's pouting and going to throw up everytime Ryan announced the votes. I mean is he really that clueless? He really isn't that great. Or maybe he is just too confident, or maybe he is a fucking great actor, making that silly face trying to win more votes from silly school girls next week. Duh.

This will be the last time I can catch the show live because I am going back into reality, so I'll have to find other resources or just hope Elliot and Katherine did well in it. Honestly, I don't see Elliot or Katherine winning this competitione but I'd be glad if either one of them is actually the American Idol. There will be no reason to watch American idol without them both but there will be a million reason why people should watch if Ace or Chris is not in the competition. After Bucky's gone, Chris will be my next big dislike.

1 comments:

4:00 AM Anonymous said...

hey..all ur photos cant be seen la..