Laughter: The Universal Language for Annoyance

Actually I just got back home from a rather horrid movie experience. Well I just watched the supposedly funny Ice Age 2: The Melt Down with couple of my friends and the movie was actually pretty entertaining, I mean it kinda funny, you know, with enough laugh-able moment but apparently for other audience, it was like a like nut-busthin, jaw breaking, salive bursting omg, omg it was sooooooooooooo funny, omg, omg, I can't stop laughing flick. Puh-leeeeeseeee peoples.

Before the movie started, I was like yay Ice Age 2! Ice Age 2!. I was actually pretty excited but somehow, maybe not even more than 20 minutes into the movie, my enthusiasm just slowly dissipates like the melting ice. You see, very unfortunately a bunch of retards people who happened to sit somewhere behind us just couldn't stop laughing and I literally mean they just won't stop laughing. The movie was funny alright, but honest to god I didn't think it was THAT funny to deserve the over-manufactured laughter. Those idiots basically laughed their shits off the entire movie from start to end, well, maybe not the entire movie, I mean how could anyone?, but it was close. Hello? Was my sense of humor not functioning tonight? I don't think so. What really got on my nerves was their never-ending-ever-so-coherent-synchronized-laughing and their ever so permanently surprised by the movie woo-wah sound. For instance, Scrat secene 1 - HAHAHAHA, Scrat scene 2-HAHAHAHA, Scrat scene 3-HAHAHAHA, ice-crackin WOOooOO, Crack the possum - HAHAHAHA, Sid swimming - HAHAHAHA, The fugly alien-crocs - WOOooOO it's almost like the whole think is a joke, uh how pathetic. Seriously, have they never watched any funnies before because everything just seemed so god damn funny to them, or maybe they were just a bunch of clueless error-404-page-not-found nerds who don't get the joke but laughed to everything to save the embarassment for not laughing when the crowd thinks it's funny. Duh peoples, please laugh when it's funny, giggle when it's kinda funny but not really funny or pretend to laugh, but not too loud if you don't get the joke but people around you are laughing and simply just shut the fuck up when no one think it's funny.

Meanwhile, Prince Harry just got waxed.

Image hosting by Photobucket Image hosting by Photobucket

Joining his brohter at the Madame Tussaud's in London, and man the wax model looked so real. So real!

1 comments:

3:03 PM Rei said...

man i have even no watch V for vendentta yet...hard to find ppl to watch new movie these days -__-