Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
::There's no love above, no punishment below_
© || Chronicles of a Broken Beaker
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates
3 comments:
That's one totally hot pic of me
-_-"
Nice pictures, very original. I miss akld's nice weather so much. my blog: http://extraartisitc.blogspot.com/. Good luck.
Hey Nigel
How are you?
They're presenting your work for the Australian committee in the level 3 exhibition studio and it reminded me of you.
I'm working in an architect's firm is well... As a receptionist/assistant! www.andrehodgskinarchitects.com
It's fun and good pay. Plus I'm planning to go to Brazil for summer school which is going to be awesome.
I'm also working for Greenpeace and that's going good too. Man PM assignment is due next week haven't done jack all, fuck that shit!
BARCODE - The design paper, exhibition finished. IT was really great. Good installation art work by our year. www.autre.co.nz (Meesh, Sajeev, Jules, Xuan's group work)
Take care Nigel keep in touch.
I love those photos. They were from my 21st!
Post a Comment