Omg, I started working like two days ago on Tuesday at this kinda small but cosy architecture firm, and I swear to god I have never clicked the mouse so so many times in one day, and with so much fury.
And I just a new ACER laptop and I am blogging from it.
Be back soon.
Friday, August 11, 2006
Work and Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
lol u start slacking off already?
yo have fun :D
tell us more about ur life!!!!
what do you mean i am slacking off? I am working man!! like 10 fucking hours a day with a pay so dire I wanna die
wats ur pay?? u bought a lap top?
Oh my god.
I so totally need to bitch to someone right now..
Someone is totally stupid and has no common sense. Hint hint.
haro........u didnt replay my email><....owell take care ...miss u....ww
when do u start in morning?
Hey Nigel~!
I'm working in an architectural firm too! Only as a receptionist but still really cool! I'm also working at Greenpeace! haha
I guess you are busy with work... Is it fun?
BIJI . .
Keep going! You'll get there. And yeah, it does take some hot connections!
Post a Comment