


Remember the snapshots of CAD I showed on the previous entry?
Well I took it to 3Ds MAX and rendered it with like, G.I. and Mental Ray, like not that it matters anyway, but like this is what I get. Kinda cool huh? Or maybe it's just me, but I'm rather excited about it. It looked like a physical model being photographed, don't y'all thing?
This is actually a house for like, omg, a real client.
But client no like me design. Honestly I didn't like it either.
But I mean like, omg arn't you guys proud of me?, like Nigel is actually doing digital stuff, like, omg?
Saturday, October 28, 2006
I Did A 3D Modelling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Nice render, must have taken u hours~~ but frankly, the design is kinda weird -___- I feel so envy of u man. my life in AKL sucks these days. Have never been to the cinema again since u left.
omfgg !!1!
Rei: i'd trade my life with ur life any second. My life sux, total;y not because i feel like emo. it's true. and the cinema here suxs too, sometimes the film burns halfway into the movie, sometimes it doesnt have sound. fuck.
LOL tommy. fuk u.
i guess its just human nature that we're never satisfied with our own lives...
lets emo together ^O^
wtf?
You won't believe where I'm writing this to you... I'm in UNITEC doing a AutoCAD course! Pu ha ha ha I get a certificate at the end is well... It's done by JAsmax ppl... My life is a shithole.
My boss calls me princess... still
Hi all!
Very nice site.
total gym photo read http://total-gym.obyh.info/ total gym photo
Bye
Post a Comment