Level 5 Architects and Associates - L5AA

L5AA01

I have been tagged. By the L5AA a.k.a. the Level 5 Architects and Associates.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
L5AA Wrote:
N.Lim, member of L5aa
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

F.Y.I. L5AA is not just another architect's association, L5AA is for the meanest, the most fucked up (emo to da max) and the gayest architects the world will ever see in few years time. Although I never did have a chance to officialy work in L5, but I'm so touched that I'm still part of it. I'm not exactly sure how fast L5AA is recruiting it's member since I left but one thing for sure, it's mastermined by one leader, the black guy who also leads the KKK Sajeev
Ruthskj#$3546#$$#thy.


To get some basic idea of the boyz at L5AA, here's some photos

a1 a4 a6

E.J. moneyshot for Gaytimes, Durian has got Yellow Fever, Norman, totally metrosexual according to E.J.

emo
L5AA emo to da max - Norman and Tommy


This is why I miss uni so much.

L5AA is like the totally coolest blog. Ever!


Visit L5AA. Enter at your own risk, NSFW

3 comments:

12:31 AM Sajeev Ruthra said...

we miss you too bro. love you rong time

team L5AA

10:36 PM Anonymous said...

Harrow Nigel~ Level 5 Association rocks~! A big fan...


TC

8:05 PM Anonymous said...

i'm gonna miss level 5 so much.