Rines, oh so many rines, it's unberieveabre.

I've got an email from a friend back in New Zealand today. Yeah and he was like Dude, you've gotta stop posting about the damn soccer, write something about yourself man, and start replying my damn emails.

And I was like, is anyone still reading my damn blog these days?

Well, I usually try to avoid posting short entries on my blog, so most of the times, I'd rather not blog at all and I don't know why so don't bother asking. But it has been too long yea, and it's getting harder and harder for me to find some time where I can really sit down and sort my life out because working is such a pain in the ass so fun that it sucks up both my energy and my time that I barely have any left for me to enjoy my already fucked up life.

In case any of you are wondering what I have been up to lately, here you go.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am operating CAD basically every single day, dealing with thousands and thousands of stupid lines that drives me crazy. Yes, and just for your information, a box in 3D CAD has 12 lines, so imagine how many damn lines I have to deal with if I am drawing a building. And I personally thinks that autoCAD is a fucking retarded software, and sadly, almost every single architecture firm requires CAD skills and that makes every damn architect today retarded.

Fuck, I need to sleep now.

I'll update some other time

Damn I miss uni.

4 comments:

1:57 PM Rei said...

More precisely, every archi firm requries skill of different programs derived from CAD: autocad,archiCAD,sketchup, vectorworks, solidworks...
CAD my asss....

7:02 PM Anonymous said...

"farring in rove with rines made me fall in rove with architecture"... sam's quote in modos this yr.

1:03 AM Anonymous said...

come back

5:45 AM Broken Beaker said...

digital rines r just so, dead. I mean it's not as lifely as hand drawn i reckon. but i have to say sam's rines r adorable.