Glory Manchester United

Untitled-1

It's On! Manchester United sealed their first Premiership title in 4 years, with 7 points clear off Chelsea. Absolutely amazing. I personally think that Ferguson deserved all the credits, because I could only imagine how stressful it must have been being in his shoe, having to deal with the games, and that guy who would never shut up, what's his name?. Losing the Premiership would be the second blow for Chelsea, and I am just too excited to see them lose for the third time in FA Cup. It just doesn't matter what Mourinho say anymore, action speaks louder than words and know what, mind games are sooooooooooooo last year.

By the way, BBC.com has made a rather detailed summary , How The Title was Won, comparing the stats of Man. United and Chelsea, on a monthly interval. Here's a graph bar that I stole from the report.

_42892033_manu_win_chelsea_draw_629

An interesting quote from the report was something Michael Essien had said sometime in December. He said:

"We are much better than Manchester United," said the Ghana international.

"It is just a matter of days before we are the leaders. I have done the calculations and we will finish at least five points clear of United at the top of the table."

Apparently Michael Essien can't do calculations for shit.

4078176

And once again, man of the season is none other than Sir Alex Ferguson!

Oh, maybe I should thank Arsenal for being so resilient.

I LOVE M.U.

1 comments:

10:01 PM K e n n e t h said...

glory glory man utd!!