Why do I have to take all of this shit when all I did was do my job the best and fastest I possibly could? How come people could be so ironically ignorant and insensitive when they've been there and done that themselves and failed to understand when it comes to getting a job done could be bounded by so many possible obstructions that could jeopardize the time frame of a given task?
You are one selfish motherfucker that sees no one but yourself
You take people around you for grated and you'll regret it one day. for the rest of your life.
You need to start showing some fucking respect to other people.
You, I do not fear.
You don't deserve one bit of respect from me.
You are so full of yourself, you need to start to take a good deep look inside yourself and confess your sins.
You think the world revolves around you. I think your head is a pile of shit.
You need to start controlling your emotions because one day you are going to burn yourself down to ashes.
I fucking despise you.
There you go,
You fucking selfish motherfucker.
Stare me down, you did.
I'll fuck you up one day.
SWEAR.TO.GOD.
I am not responsible if any of you guys decided to get offended and felt like I have wrote this for you, don't be silly, you think I care? Go shove your fist up your ass hole if you do.

0 comments:
Post a Comment