
Stereophonics - Pull The Pin
15th October 2007
Sunset Rubdown - Random Spirit Lover
9th October 2007
Band of Horses - Cease to Begin
9th October 2007
Matchbox 20 - Exile On Mainstream
2nd October 2007
Oceansize - Frames
1st October 2007
White Rainbow - Prism of Eternal Now
27 September 2007
José González - In Our Nature
25 September 2007
Porcupine Tree - Nil Recurring EP
25 September 2007
Two Gallants - Two Gallants
25 September 2007
Scott Walker - And Who Shall Go to the Ball? And What Shall Go to the Ball?
24 September 2007
Fightstar - One Day Son, This Will All Be Yours
3rd September 2007
Watch Kanye West looses his shit backstage at recent MTV Music Awards.
extract from clip:
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Some Music
“**** MTV. Y’all heard what the **** I said… Five nominations. I ****in’ lost to Black Eyed Peas last year, man. I’m never coming to MTV. Ya’ll find Britney. Get Britney. Get a real ****in’ artist. Get Britney Spears. I ain’t ****in’ with this pop ****. God****. Give me a ****in’ chance. Give a black man a chance. I’m tryin’ hard. I got the ****in’ #1 record. I’m tryin’ man. I don’t even get a ****in’ chance. They don’t want a ****in’ black man in that position.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment