Night out at the ridiculously over-priced Halo cafe.First time there since it opened couple of months ago. Place was alright, band wasn't god-awful, but they can't sing most of the songs we requested, so, hmmph..
Then, later that night is our little Mooncake-Lantern-whatever Festival, just the few of us looking really stupid and retarded, but it was all good fun. Honestly, I haven't seen one of those old-school paper lantern in ages, I mean do people really still carry em around during Mooncake festival? But, of course, tonight was about good ol times, so we bought some of those paper lanterns (which are really really cheap by the way) and head of to the beach around 1 in the morning. Thank god there was nobody at the beach to make us look stupid.
* * * * * * * * * *
Then, later that night is our little Mooncake-Lantern-whatever Festival, just the few of us looking really stupid and retarded, but it was all good fun. Honestly, I haven't seen one of those old-school paper lantern in ages, I mean do people really still carry em around during Mooncake festival? But, of course, tonight was about good ol times, so we bought some of those paper lanterns (which are really really cheap by the way) and head of to the beach around 1 in the morning. Thank god there was nobody at the beach to make us look stupid.

















4 comments:
Yeah you found my retreat huh? Emo place really hehe... Seems like you're having fun with your malaysian gangs la... Looks good.
Can you add music to blogs? (so it plays automatically)
i never carried lanterns during "Mooncake" festival...ur blog is confusing me..lol
but anyway, Happy MOONcAKE whatever festival..............!
Soo: you can embed music players to your blog. depend on what kind your after, if you want to play just one song and loop it over and over, or you can have a music player with play list whcih you can upload several songs to play.
fanny: yeah I know it's weird eh. We carry lanterns here during mooncake festival. I don't know where it came from but it's just what we do in maray.
Post a Comment