As bad as this might come out, sometimes I really wish everyone would just fuck the hell off my face. I'm so tired of wearing my smiles for you all when everything you see is on the surface. Try open me up and see me bleed. Try stabbing me and watch me scream in agony.
Everything is a big fucking lie, and I am stupid enough to belief that is all true, until today, when you finally put on your spectacular little show what your capable of, despite our friendship, as much as you know it's going to hurt me.Fuck you all.
Friday, October 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
"cheer up" - just doesn't work sometimes... i'm sick of surfaces too... fake smiles...etc, we want to escape from the dark side of life because we still have a pure heart that is true to ourselves...however doubtful.
please overcome yourself...i reckon 90% of the time, people pretend or think that they're happy... what a sick world.
Post a Comment