That bitch in the office is seriously pissing me off.

Like today she went for lunch for almost two hours and I was left outside and I had to fucking call her to unlock the fucking door for me when she should be back at the office way before me. Apparently, bosses are out, and she should lunch for two hours, what a fucking twat.

The she is using office's recources for her own stuff, like printing her own silly things. Then she's one the phone whenever bosses are out. What pisses me off more is she is talking so fucking loud and she could go on for hours. Oh, it's really amazing that she could just hang up in the middle of the conversation when she hears the gate open, when boss is back. Also, she would sit and online as long as bosses are out, she's on MSN, she's on gossips website, she's on friendster, and when bosses are back she would so gracefully dash back to her own station. She's also got problems with English songs because she's Chinese educated and she hates English songs mainly because she can't understand engrish, but sadly in the office we play English songs and she would make this sound like she's really annoyed like sighhh and haiihhhh and once everyone is out, she'd turn the main speakers off and start blasting her stupid Chinese songs. Oh did I mention she can't sing for shit?

That's not it. She squeaks. All.the.time. I'm not kidding, it's like she's on this constant orgasmic mode. Plus she's like the ugliest bitch in the world and when she squeaks, I'm all like jeeebuss, just imagine Zaha Hadid orgasm. Yeah, I know, it's so bad. You know, she's all like Ugly Betty, they are both really ugly and they wear braces and shits but difference between Ugly Betty and this ugly skank is that at least Betty is really sweet, this ugly skank is one bitter mothefucker. One word: grotesque.

1 comments:

7:12 PM Bbob said...

lol.....till now i still have not seen this infamous bitch