I realize that telling lies is the hardest thing to do ever, despite the fact that sometimes we lie only because it is necessary to protect ourselves, but really, most of the times we lie because we are just being way too nice to hurt other's feeling. Lie is just one form of betrayal. The worst kind because the intention of it is that you'll never have to find out the truth about it so everything could stay the same, a little less drama to deal with. But the scariest part about it is that when lies became the truth and when everything we thought were true is just a lie, where should we go from here? Should we just pretend this never happened, because there is always tomorrow to wash away today's lie, because when tomorrow arrives, we would just repeat our lies again until the day we get caught. Lie hurts, it really does, and sometimes it end relationships. I wish I could pretend it was all true and I wish my brain would just choose to believe the part that you wanted me to believe, then everything couldn't have been further from the truth. But, funny thing about telling lies it that we are bound to get caught, sooner or later, and when that does happen, it changes everything. Exactly what Haram had said 5 years ago "You betrayer". And just when you think I am referring to myself, think again.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Further from the truth, are we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
you are one confusing architect
im not an architect. :P
I didn't write that.. ^^
lies lies lies... we live in lies anyways...
That is Haram's classic line... "You betrayer" (with the korean-english = konglish accent) :)
Post a Comment