1. My roommate once: took a crap on my bed. Kidding. Never had a roommate before.
2. Never in my life have I: killed someone?
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: sorry can't tell
4. High School was: awesome.
5. When I'm nervous: I bite my nails.
6. The last time I cried was: Tuesday morning because I felt depressed.
7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: nobody. I am a loner
9. My hair: is black and short.
10. When I was 6: I asked my mum to have my name changed
12. When I turn my head left, I see: a chick looking at a cross-section diagram of a vagina holy shit.
13. I should be: looking for job
14. When I look down I see: my erm..crotch?
15. The craziest recent event was: the fact that my mate Norman could infact look like a hard-core emo, if he wants to. I swear to god it's scary to think about it, he looked like a freak. I mean like omg..
16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: Ross
17. By this time next year: I will probably be buried six feet underground.
18. My favorite Aunt is: nobody. They are the most controlling and demanding bunch of bitches that I have ever met in my entire fucking life, like totally suffocating me.
19. I have a hard time understanding: bun-di-di-a-doo-doo-bum-bum. Got it? bun-di-di-a-doo-doo-bum-bum..got it???. bun-di-di-a-doo-doo-bum-bum. Nevermind
20. One time at a family gathering: I got so disgusted and narked at some of my family members that I actually threw up on my bowl. And man, that was the greatest thing ever, I had the excuse to leave.
21. You know I "like" you if: you like me.
22. If I won an award, the first person (people) i would thank: Beaker.
23. Take my advice: go eat glass.
24. My ideal breakfast is: Scrambled eggs, with white bread and a cup of coffee with a cigarrette.
25. If you visit my hometown: make sure your return ticket is set on the next day, early morning.
26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: an empty apartment.
27. If you spend the night at my house: you will never want to come again.
29. The world could do without: my aunts.Ouch!
30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: live with my aunt. Ouch ouch!
31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: Peanuts M&Ms. gosh don't you love them.
32. Something someone else bought for you: A Borders gift card from mate Jurian.
33. My favorite blonde is: Reese Witherspoon
35. It was never a good idea to: do something in the studio, thinking no one is watching you. You are so wrong.
36. The last time I was high: I passed out in my friend's backyard. They found me the next morning.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds: is snakes. It'd be so weird.
38. I should have been: more cautious. I still get lost in your eyes sometimes. Burrr.. that's like the lamest thing ever.
39. Once, at a bar: some random guy grabbed my crotch, and hence become my best mate now. ironic.
40. Last night: I watched CSI:NY's last two episodes and I feel sorry for Aiden deep down because she was killed by DJ Pratt. I feel so sad it's not even funny.
41. There's this girl I know who: who is the most helpless bitch I ever met, and gosh she is ever man's worst nightmare. She have a real fucked up face structure FYI.
42: I dont know: how to get closer to you. Hmm...
43. A better name for me would be: Harrow? Everyone seemed to say that to me these days.
44. If I ever go back to school I: will have a little wank and a little cry.
45: It's funny how: those guys in L5 could be so gay. I mean like, totally.
46. Two days ago: I was at uni, and Norman said "F for FAIL" at some of the design works that he was looking at. Triple OUCH!
47. I think she/he hates me because: I am better, obviously, I mean like duh..
48: In retrospect: leaving uni was such a bad idea.
49: And by the way: I think that people architecture school is really cool, not the school itself though.
50: Last but not least: All wrongs reserved.
Sunday, June 04, 2006
..50 ramdom things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hehe! this is fun, how's goin Harrow?
45: It's funny how: those guys in L5 could be so gay. I mean like, totally
TRUE!!
40. Last night: I watched CSI:NY's last two episodes and I feel sorry for Aiden deep down because she was killed by DJ Pratt. I feel so sad it's not even funny.
--------------------
same here.
Post a Comment