I am so sick of people asking me “Hey, what have you been up to?” “Hey, you got a job yet?” “So you gonna come back next semester?” I mean what the fuck, can’t they be more original and come up with something new other than asking the same old bloody question fucking over and over again. I hated it, man seriously and if any of you out there who happened to read my blog, please I plead the fifth and I beg the shit out of you guys not to ask me this bloody question again the next time you guys see me, or I will shove my fist up your fucking ass I swear to god. The thing is I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MY FUCKING LIFE; I might as well just die. So, until I figured out what I want to do with my pathetic life, just leave me the fuck alone and stop asking the fucking questions. Once is enough and once is just fucking enough. I will tell when I want to tell and I will fucking say it out loud if I figured it out, unless if I decided to kill myself, you guys will probably get a letter instead of hearing me say out loud. I am messed up right now and I am having a very very very hard time to remain calm, and I have a very very very hard time dealing my own demons, so until then, ask me anything other that these questions. Ask me did my bitch aunt say anything to me last night, ask me about Rooney, ask me about which team I support for world cup, ask me to fuck you, ask me if I am gay, ask me if I like vagina, ask me if I commit suicide, how’d I do it, or you can tell me a fucking story. Anything, anything, anything other than my fucking future.
Here are some fucking guidelines what NOTto ask me (be smart, don’t ask anything similar):
1.What are you up to these days, BRO? Or equivalent (ask, “Hey, what’s up” instead)
2.Are you looking for a job or are you gonna come back next year? Or equivalent
3.Have you found a job yet? Or equivalent
4.Are you going to come back at all? Or equivalent
5.What kind of job are you thinking of? Or equivalent
6.Do you want to work in, like an architecture firm or you want to do something else, BRO? Or equivalent
7.Are you going to finish BArch at all, BRO? or equivalent
And bloody last but not fucking least (gosh, that rhymes), a BIG FUCKING NO NO is – “WHY DON’T YOU FINISH BARCH, BRO I MEAN IT’S JUST ANOTHER TWO YEARS” -That is not even a fucking question but trust me, this is the most FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTION FAQ FYI . If I hear anyone ask me that, I will fucking shove not my fist, but my fucking leg up your sorry ass and I KID YOU NOT. Please guys; just be more sensitive to how I feel. It felt stink alright, and those bloody questions makes me feel like a piece of shit. If there is nothing to talk about, then just let it be awkward, don’t force to bring out a topic by repeating a conversation we already have gone through zillions of time. That is just so fucking last year.
Thread is not directed at anybody in particular at the time it is being written, but if you ask me any of the questions listed above in the future after having read this post, you might as well just go to language school. Ouch.
Friday, June 16, 2006
I Do Give a Damn Shit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
the list is cool~ i may need one as well
haiya, ppl are jst caring mah! but OK, i will follow that list!
(so nig...are u gay - -? )
er...got milk?
yea... so are you gay???
you'll be alright.
take care.
thanks for the guidelines!
Post a Comment