ENG-GE-RAND!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, so I just finished watching the World Cup match between Engrand and Ecuador, and I am truly inspired to write this piece of bullshit despite the fact that I am really sleepy. Well anyway, the match kicks off at 3a.m. in the fucking morning, and of course, bearing in mind that this might just be Engrand's last match, I had to watch it. NO MATTER WHAT. And so I dragged my friend, Kyle to go with me to this bar, The Palace for World Cup entusiasts-who-doesn't-have-SKY-at-home, and Kyle dragged another female friend of his, who is trully the most annoying thing I have ever met in the mist of uncertanties. I am talking about Engrand. So there was only like 15 people in the bar, 6 of which were wearing Engrand's jersey and had Engrand flag painted on their face. Other's were Asian like me, and other other are those who have no fucking clue how important this match is - which is my friend and his annoying friend.
Well, enough of that, before 60 minutes, I was nervous as shit, I bite my nails and it bleeds and I bite and it bleeds more. I am that fucking nervous. Engrand is worrying the shit out of me. Well it's not just me. Other supporters were making sounds like "arrrgghhhh", "ohh my goddd", "what the fuck". Well just about anything to express their worries and displacement. Well that's not my point. Point is, after this match, I am reminded of several very important facts.
Reminder 1. Rooney reminds us why we all love him in the first place. Despite his injury last May, Rooney actuall performed well in this match. His glory youth, and his ever-so-enthusiastic attitude is why we all love him. Although he have not generated any goals for Engrand, his performance was worth giving praise, and he is so fucking young, in no time he will be the best footballer ever lived. Maybe I am biased but who gives a fuck cuz Ova' Da Moon, We've Got The Roooon
Reminder 2. Beckham reminds us why we shouldn't hate him. Despite his poor leadership and early misjudgement and low accuracy, his fucking amazing pivotal goal for Engrand is how he redeemed himself.
Reminder 3. Engrand reminds me the reason it's so fucking cool to be their fan. Well Engrand never ceases to surprise anyone. Winning or losing, it will be a bg fucking surprise. Watching Engrand play is like waiting to be burnt alive. It's like so totally hot. I don't know what I'm saying but I am just sayin' it because I am kinda in a happy mood right now, which is highly unusual, because I was never happy. Hmmm..
Reminder 4. Not exactly a reminder but after this match, I have the utmost respect for Chelsea leader John Terry, and keeper Paul Robinson, thanks to the influence of Dwight, I find myself slowly, slowly fancy Chelsea. Please,don't judge me.

3 comments:

6:06 PM Anonymous said...

haha; Rooney is such a inspiring player!XD

6:34 AM Bbob said...

Lol...you turned out to be football crazy after a few months back with us huh? wonder why that spark never lit in high school?

10:34 PM Broken Beaker said...

Haha

actually that's kinda weird. Well thanks to you guys who take me to THAT PLACE, i cant remember the name to watch football. it's crazy. so totally hot