iPod Questionaire

Random iPod Questionaire

My friend Kyke discovered a cool questionaire, where you answer each question with the next song title that plays with your iPod on shuffle. (People with no iPod culd do it with their media players set on shuffle, but it's so much better with an iPod.


How does the world see you? The poineers - Bloc Party (I don't think so......)

Will I have a happy life? Questions - Degree Absolute (Probably right, questions, questions....)

What do my friends really think of me? Wake Up - The Living End (Really?)

Do people secretly lust after me? Unleash The Fury - The Feelers (I have no idea.)

How can I make myself happy? Murder That Sound - The Infadels (I think "that sound" refers to my aunt)

What should I do with my life? Sleep - Copeland (Probably)

Will I ever have children? Say Hello To The Angels - Interpol

What is some good advice for me? Spectacular Little Death - Motocade

How will I be remembered? The Funeral - Band of Horses (-.-" This is so weird)

What is my signature dancing song? Bigmouth Strikes Again - The Smiths

What do I think my current theme song is? Cowboys and Engines - The Boxer Rebellion

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Coffee and TV - Blur

What song will play at my funeral? Your Blood - Destroyer (seemed apropriate)

What song will play at my wedding? Jogging Gorgeous Summer -Islands

What type of women do you like? Oh Stacey (Look What You've Done) - The Zutons

What is my day going to be like? You Have Killed Me - Morissey

What will be the reason for my break-up? Lighting Strikes Twice - Saint Etienne (err..)

What will be the first word my son is going to say? Wake Up - Arcade Fire

What am I going to say to my parents next time I see them? Teen Angst - M83 (definitely, though I'm way past teen)

What should I say to Bush? Grandmother Wolf - Pretty Girls Make Grave

What will happen tomorrow? Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party

What will happen to my future? Low - Coldplay (nt good)

What does my friends want from me? Right on Time - Red Hot Chili Peppers (that's very true)

What does me family expects of me? Tyrant - The Bravery

What does my girlfriend/boy friend expects of me? Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana

What does my room looks like? Deborah Carne - White Rose Movement (who the hell?)

The song I am going to hate after 5 years? Andvari - Sigur Ros

The song I will sing at American Idol final - I Have Forgiven Jesus - Morrissey

1 comments:

11:24 AM Anonymous said...

Do people secretly lust after me? Unleash The Fury - The Feelers

That sounds so kinky it's like totally HOT!

Unleash your 3 inches of Maraysian fury.. rawrrrrrrrrrrr

p.s. How do you get your hair to do that flippy thing like the guy from that band can do?