02 Apr > Happy Birthday to Zara.

Zara texted me asking me if I wanted to have dinner at Mexican cafe tomorrow, which I agreed. So I went there today and LOL i totally forgot that it's Zara's 21st Birthday and therefore Happy 21st Birthday Bi#ch! LOL. Well yea, had dinner with Zara, Philo and Irena, we had a good time drinkin and get totally wasted. I had lots of Illusion, lol which was new on the menu (wasnt in the menu when I went there last year) and after Balcony incident, I had a very good impression on Illusion. HE HE. Yeah, then we went to Magharitas, but then the atmosphere there is kinda weird, and it stinks in there,so we decided to have a walk on Queen since we're so wasted, we need to sober up so Philo could drive home safely. But yeah it has been a long time since I get to drink this much. So I had a great time.

..chronicles of "I Really need to be ..Happy" >02

0 comments: