100 Things You Should Know About Me (Part 1)

1. was borned in Miri on 26th April 1984, studied in SRB St Joseph, SMB St. Joseph, went to NZ, studied in Westlake boys High School, currently at University of Auckland, School Of Architecture.

2. I am an Architect-in-the-making.

3. I love my family

4. I love my friends

5. I miss my life in Miri so bad that I could cry

6. I puff a pack of cigarette a day

7. I am a heavy coke drinker.

8. I always wonder when I'll die. I wish I never had to do medical check up for Visa so I'll never have to find out when I'll die

9. I am a loner.

10. I love listening to music and the thing is I cant live without listening to music

11. I love watching reality shows -.-"

12. I love driving

13. I love branded stuff. Currently, I love stuff from Energie.

14. I am obsessed with the way i look,well, not really,

15. But then I never looked good

16. I am emotionally fucked up

17. I am a gadget go-er

18. I dont like being preached

19. I have the tendency to always take the long routes instead of shortcuts

20. I get annoyed when my friends take their fucking cool cellphone out and start playin with it non stop. THAT IS JUST ANNOYING

21. I bite my fingernails furiously when im nervous

22. I love taking mornin bus to skool though i rarely take a mornin bus =.="""

23. My favourite car is Toyota Rav4

24. I am facinated by black and white photogrpahs

25. I don't believe in god.

26. My mIrc nick name was stjoeboy. (Which was rather embarassing)

27. My cs nick is Tien Ci Lai and pOk Pok Tiu (Which was rather lame)

28. I am a member of [4-BsKs], know as [4-BsKs]eD though the clan is not longer active.

29. Me and gang formed a clan called nyKc to go agains 13am. We lost.

30. My favourite city in the world is New York

31. I hope I could visit New York 5 years from now.

32. I never slept with a prostitute.

33. I have thougt of calling a female escorts but never actually do it.

34. I own a Gucci shades but thats not the most expensive things that i've bought.

35. I daydream a lot. I MEAN A LOTTTTTTT!

36. I love jioing my friends.

37. I am uncomfortable around strangers.

38. I suffer from ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder).

39. I love to draw eyes.

40. I hate washing cars.

41. My favourite movie is Dangerous MInds (WAtched it like hundreds times on VHS)

42. I watched day after tomorrow 5 times in the cinema and 10 times on Dvd. Everyone thinks im crazy.

43. I tell lies.

44. I would love to have my own laptop

45. I own 2 Spice Girls Albums

46. I am a proud owner of a 15giga Gen3 iPod.

47. I prefer to sleep nude than having anything on.

48. I hate going to city (Auckland) on Friday and Saturday nights.

49. I am not facinated by modified cars, in fact i am annoyed when its cruisin on the road like a god damn muther fucking idiot (sorry adrian)

50. I love Lebbeus Wood's drawing, and I think his theory is pretty interesting

2 comments:

4:17 AM Rei said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
10:15 PM Anonymous said...

yah~ me and kitty love RAV4 too!