Love is Painful

Love is Painful

It has been seven years really
My world crumbles again this time around
It's all coming back to me now
Thought I see us in heaven
For the first time ever I saw your face
I knew this is yet another time
I'd Lost within the endless mirrors
searches for an answer to nothing
I find myself struggle into your world
Yet the door shuts before I reach
There is something about you
that I shouldnt have approached
because now I am addicted
and giving up is the end of the world
like a dagger staggering in my heart
my blood freezes before it leaks from my skin

I cant feel you,
I never have,
I was always alone.


Tryin to succumb my desires
The more I give in
The harder it is to bear
I dont want to hate
But sometimes I cant help myself
...You look so fine
I want to break your heart

Sometimes.

Your taking over me
It cause me too much pain to Love you
I dont want it to be another seven years
It's too painful.



P.S. I'm just expressing myself ok

6 comments:

4:43 AM Anonymous said...

LOL take it easy bro.. take it easy

4:54 AM Anonymous said...

Holy shit..I know who your refering to!

5:52 AM Lulu said...

Aww first of all, thanks for visiting my blog. But the most important thing, your poem is beautifully written. I have a slight idea about what happened yet I was just scratching the surface. Sigh why does love hurt people so much? Yeah I know the answer but still I just don’t understand.

6:00 AM Anonymous said...

Find a reaseon to smile...

Click on Joe

6:53 PM Rei said...

sigh...
now i know why u want me to bring u Version 2.0.

7:12 PM Anonymous said...

Year my dear..its so painful