I'm still suffering from my depression and the psycologist is still away for holidays so there's really nothing I can do but to wait it out hoping that I will get better. Here's something fun to lighten up myself... I guess it didn't work.
I am the numb Vagina...
Hui Yen Lim's Aliases |
Your movie star name: Mimi Lim |
Your fashion designer name is Hui Germany |
Your socialite name is Lakia Berlin |
Your fly girl / guy name is H Lim |
Your detective name is Dog St Joseph |
Your barfly name is Nothing Vodka |
Your soap opera name is Yen Chupa Lu |
Your rock star name is M&ms Car |
Your star wars name is Huicib Limdes |
Your punk rock band name is The Numb Vagina |
| You Are 80% Weird |
![]() You're more than quirky, you're downright strange. But you're also strangely compelling, like a cult leader. |


2 comments:
70%, not as weird as you are
Your rock star name is Rubber Vampire.... wat da... XD
Post a Comment