It's unusual for me to take the Free-Bus because a) I don't like squeezing in that bus when it’s packed and b) the bus can stink like hell sometimes and it made me sick. Well, today is unusual, because I find myself standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive. I have to add that I was terribly exhausted and my legs were hurting so I can’t be fucked to walk up the park to Uni.
As I waited, a couple emerged from the Britomart Station. The girlfriend was walking rather fast and the guy is catching up, mumbling something to her.
"Talk to the hand," She said. Not shouting but loud enough to catch my attention.
"Come on baby" Begged the boyfriend.
"TALK TO THE HAND!" She said, still walking, increasing the pitch with each word.
The boyfriend said something again. I did not catch what he was saying
"I SAID TALK TO THE HAND." She stopped and turned.
The boyfriend stopped his track and looked back at the girlfriend. She was looking across the street, with her hand up in the air, palms spread out, pointing in the boyfriend's direction.
Silence.
"WELL, HELLO HAND," The boyfriend finally spoke up, literally talking to the hand, instead of the girlfriend.
"PLEASE TELL YOUR OWNER SHE IS A FUCKING USELESS MORON," At this time, everyone around the bus stop was looking at them.
"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME???" She asked in a very angry tone.
The boyfriend turned around, his back facing the girlfriend.
"TALK TO THE HAND..."
He disappeared into the Britomart Station.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Talk To The Hand
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
lol that guy is so fanny
i mean funny....
XD...haha
fanny is so funny
that rhymes ^^
it reminds me coldplay's "talk" XD
Post a Comment