Dear New Zealand Immigration Service,
I am really fed up with the service that you have been providing so far.
First of all, I dont pay NZD 70 every year for nothing. You processing has always been clumsy and irresponsible to the customer.
Second, I am not happy with your opening hours. With all the applications that you get everyday, you should be working your ass off considering those visas and not closing early. For instance, your brach at Manukau closes at 3p.m. every Wednesday is a joke. I took and hour and a half bus there for nothing.
Third, please, fire all you current in-call operators and put some effort in hiring and training people that are good at it. I have been calling a few times with differen operators answering my call, and each of them have provided different sets of answers to me question. Do you know how frustrating that could get?
And finally, please don't change your application rules everyday, put your time to something else please. It's just irritating because today you'll be saying apply through mail, then tomorrow you'd announce you can now apply through your uni, then day after tomorrow you'd say the fee has changed. I am pretty sure you have something better to do than changing your regulations on a regular basis.
Song for the post: Hung Up - Madonna
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
An Open Letter to the New Zealand Immigration Service.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i'm suffering from thier stupidity and baddddd attitude, too. I called the helpline again today, no help at all.
Post a Comment