
For one second there
My world stopped revolving
The clock stopped ticking
Everything just didn’t matter
And then it hit me
No, it just don't work this way
You had to go, and I had to go
We have lingered too long without an answer
You can deny it all you want, you know
Or you can ignore it
The thought of never knowing
It hurts me just the same
I get it
And I understand
You don’t have to say anything
Hell we know it’s not going to work
And we know it too well the pain we’ll have to endure
It’s a happiness we couldn’t afford
It’s a losing game we’re willing to play
In the wrong place and the wrong time
I thought we could get away with it
The idea was just too perfect too ignore.
But too bad,
We jump in too soon and we fall out too quickly
Who are we trying to fool?
It’s just the nature of it
No one could possibly pull that off
Don’t say your sorry (not from Madonna song please)
It’s nobody’s fault
When today’s dust turn into tomorrow’s
We’ll be on our way with mended hearts
And broken pieces of memories.
I am sorry though.
Monday, July 24, 2006
The Bane of Our Existence
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
dude,
the (not from madonna song) just spoil the whole thing!
I don't wanna hear
I don't wanna know
please don't say your sorry
I've heard it all before
And I,
Can't take it anymore
hehe
best regards, nice info » » »
Post a Comment