When up to a point of your life, the only reason you wake up every morning is to get through the day, it's time you should realize that your life isn't really worth living for.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
::There's no love above, no punishment below_
When up to a point of your life, the only reason you wake up every morning is to get through the day, it's time you should realize that your life isn't really worth living for.

© || Chronicles of a Broken Beaker
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates
2 comments:
Oh my god that is so like totally dark. I feel the whole world crumbling.. Like TOTALLY.
Not HOT.. Like a black abyss!
But that happens when I'm on holiday.. Too lazy to get a job and I deserve my holiday.
http://www.fridae.com/lifestyle/article.php?reviewid=160&viewarticle=1&nextrecord=0¤tpageno=1&searchtype=all&pageno=1
Have a laugh, it's good for you. Like TOTALLY.
call it a long holiday, dont worry too much, emo kid :P
Post a Comment