It was 2:45am, just 15 minutes before the match between England and Portugal started. The bar was already crowded by the time we got there. There must be more than hundred people in there, eager, hungry and worried; for the moment of truth. 90 mins into the game, Beckham limped off, Rooney sent off - still no goals - everyone is worried. Some are praying doing the jesus christ cross thing, some are covering their eyes, some have their hands in the air - waving a disbelief, some paced around the already packed room - and I, same old - biting my fingernails non stop throughout the match, while Kyle enjoys the beer and his annoying friend commented on how hot Ronaldo looked - which by the way pissed me off to no end.
And I have a big fucking problem with the Referee - that cunt called Elizondo Horatio, first thing - when the ball struck Velente's hand, the referee waved it off. Then on the 62nd minutes, he gave Rooney a big fuckin red card - That, oh dear I swear to god, is the most memorable moment I've ever withnessed. The crowd was quiet, everyone had their hand either covering ther open mouth - in disbelief, or covering their eyes - in horror. That, perhaps is one of the most shoking and controversial moments of World Cup 2006. People said Rooney's temper is going to cause him trouble, if he don't start to control it - and there you go, right in our face. Who would've thought. I was as shocked as everyone else in the room. I almost had tears in my eyes. In that very second, it's like my heart skipped a beat. Maybe I am biased but the truth it - that scenario was just so unfuckingbelieably rediculous. Just a few little pushes and a fucking red card. Hello mr. Referee?? , boys will be boys and in this fucking male-dominated game, a few pushes worth a fucking red card? Come on. I really don' t think that it was the clash with Carvalho that caused it. I believe it was something Ronaldo had said to the referee that caused Rooney to burst. He must've thought "hey, I thought we're teammates" Lol - it's sad but true. I bet Ronaldo is hated by most Man U fans now - including me.
As for Rooney, it doesn't really matter anymore. He's been there, played with his heart and everyone can see that. He is still my HERO and everybody's hero I guess; when he was redcarded, there was like a surge of emotions going through everyone that was there, like a invincible connection-a total shock mixed with disappointment and sympathy. Despite his irrational outburst, he has got what it takes, that is really the only thing that mattered, 4 years later, I am sure we will see him leading England to victory.
Also I bet everyone caught the off-field moments of Beckham on the bench, crying or more like yearning - whatever. That was a moment too. I don't really know what happened there, but it was pretty heartbreaking to see that.
So after 40 years, the dream is once again shattered. It was so close. So so so so close it's crazy. It's just fucking unfair this game had to end with penalty - Throughout the 120 minutes, England's performance was far off better than Portugal, despite the fact that they are one man down, they manage to deliver a wonderful performance. With the disadvantage of loosing first Owen, then Beckham, then Rooney they continue to defend and attack, creating opportunities at the same time breaking down the opponent's attack; could we, supporters expect more? No. They've played well - it's just so fucking unfair.
And I have a big fucking problem with the Referee - that cunt called Elizondo Horatio, first thing - when the ball struck Velente's hand, the referee waved it off. Then on the 62nd minutes, he gave Rooney a big fuckin red card - That, oh dear I swear to god, is the most memorable moment I've ever withnessed. The crowd was quiet, everyone had their hand either covering ther open mouth - in disbelief, or covering their eyes - in horror. That, perhaps is one of the most shoking and controversial moments of World Cup 2006. People said Rooney's temper is going to cause him trouble, if he don't start to control it - and there you go, right in our face. Who would've thought. I was as shocked as everyone else in the room. I almost had tears in my eyes. In that very second, it's like my heart skipped a beat. Maybe I am biased but the truth it - that scenario was just so unfuckingbelieably rediculous. Just a few little pushes and a fucking red card. Hello mr. Referee?? , boys will be boys and in this fucking male-dominated game, a few pushes worth a fucking red card? Come on. I really don' t think that it was the clash with Carvalho that caused it. I believe it was something Ronaldo had said to the referee that caused Rooney to burst. He must've thought "hey, I thought we're teammates" Lol - it's sad but true. I bet Ronaldo is hated by most Man U fans now - including me.
As for Rooney, it doesn't really matter anymore. He's been there, played with his heart and everyone can see that. He is still my HERO and everybody's hero I guess; when he was redcarded, there was like a surge of emotions going through everyone that was there, like a invincible connection-a total shock mixed with disappointment and sympathy. Despite his irrational outburst, he has got what it takes, that is really the only thing that mattered, 4 years later, I am sure we will see him leading England to victory.Also I bet everyone caught the off-field moments of Beckham on the bench, crying or more like yearning - whatever. That was a moment too. I don't really know what happened there, but it was pretty heartbreaking to see that.
So after 40 years, the dream is once again shattered. It was so close. So so so so close it's crazy. It's just fucking unfair this game had to end with penalty - Throughout the 120 minutes, England's performance was far off better than Portugal, despite the fact that they are one man down, they manage to deliver a wonderful performance. With the disadvantage of loosing first Owen, then Beckham, then Rooney they continue to defend and attack, creating opportunities at the same time breaking down the opponent's attack; could we, supporters expect more? No. They've played well - it's just so fucking unfair.And to Portugal, you guys played well.
Well FUCK YOU, YOU LUCKY SON OF A BITCH!
POST-MATCH
While we were walking home, we stopped by the caravan that sells burger to ofcourse get some burger - and what a sight. A bunch of blonde girls wearing England jersey - were sitting beside the road, outside the bar crying. Then a few guys with the heads down smoking. Some had tears in their eyes - like Terry above. It's hard to describe. The mood and atmosphere is probably like 40% of the sorrowness when Pricess Diana died. Maybe more. Lol

9 comments:
That fucking cock breathe Ronaldo.. Got me fucking pissed off with his hollywood trips.
Ronaldo > arsehole.
Period.
C Ronaldo..
C for CUNT!
omg, you are so right. I mean totally he's a fucking cunt. Like he's got a cock shoved up his arse. Like totally turn off man. I'm like omg, gimmie a fucking break you know, omg. dick!
it's sad.
sighhhh.
That night I almost cried too. =p
If England wants to win, they must have more passion and belief.
They will be better in Euro2008!
There was passion...there was belief...but there was Lampard...
Honestly, the card was inevitable as thats the same referee who sent beckham off 8 yrs ago.
Besides, England manager must have had too much punani to chew on, thats why england sucked ass...
that referee should be shot by skinheads. It's not a crime to kill him
Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »
What a great site ice cream maker machines Michigan celebrex attorney mcse 26alcohol interaction with paxil http://www.online-credit-report-0.info vw golf styling Decatur honda dealer vitamins supplements Birthday finger tshirt
Post a Comment