Another music game. Rule 1 and only: Complete this in 15 minutes.
Instructions: List out 10 music artist that you like before reading the question belows.
1. Interpol
2. Blur
3. Hard-Fi
4. Queen
5. Doves
6. Sonic Youth
7. The National
8. M83
9. Coldplay
10. Jason Mraz
What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
"atter Recognition" first song in Sonic Nurse
What is your favorite album of 8?
"efore The Dawn Heal Us "
Wat is your favorite lyric of 5?
All the toys and creature comforts /All the dreams they can rupture /Won't go /Friday's dust /Takes all the love we own - Friday's Dust
How many times have you seen 4 live?
Like, never? Does DVD count though? I've seen them Live at Wembley 1986 on DVD
What is your favorite song by 7?
The Geese of Beverly Road
Is there a song of 3 that makes you sad?
"Move On Now" They only have one album, and they only have one mellow track on that album so this gota be it. And to be honest I made me fucking sad.
What is your favorite lyric of 9?
"I spun a web / it's tangled up with me /And I lost my head / The thought of all the stupid things I said - Trouble
What is your favorite song by 1?
That's almost impossible. Hmm.. Song Seven, Untitled, Slow Hands, Directions, Roland, PDA for starters, then there is A Time To Be So Small, Hands Away, Evil... It's impossible.
How did you get into 8?
I saw the video "Don't Save Us From The Flames" and really liked it. Though electronica has never been my cup of tea, But the impact of the video and the sound, it's amazing.
What is your favorite song by 4?
"Who Wants To Live Forever" I mean honestly.
How many times have you seen 1 live?
YAY 1 - LOUD AND PROUD. Saw them last year at St James, and that was like the fucking amazing thing ever. It was totaly hot.
What is a good memory concerning 2?
Yup. They've been there through my teenage years. Definitely yes.
Is there a song by 2 that makes you sad?
"Battery In Your Leg"
What is your favorite song of 6?
"I Love You Golden Blue"
How did you become a fan of 10?
Because I wish I have his talent with words. Since it'll never happen and I'd be totally wasting my time, I decided that I should be his fan rather than envying him.
Ok because the one and the only rule is to complete this game in 15 minutes, I've list out the artist that I came arcoss my mind in the least amount of time. If I were to think properly, it probably would've taken 3 hours to complete this, which is totally unnecessary.
Saturday, July 08, 2006
Fuckers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment