Fuck. This. Shit.

I am stuck in the office right now when I should be going to indoor to pass the cigarette to the guy who is tying to quit smoking, when I should be going to the aquarium to pick up a can of fish food, when I should be going to the mall to look for a pair of new glasses.

Instead, I am stuck here, like a mannequin because apparently some lakia-datuk shit is paying a visit to the office and they insist that I should stay so they can look like my dog BOSS.

Fuck. this. shit. really.

I can't take it anymore. I don't understand why do they always make me work over hours on Saturdays. EVERY. SINGLE. SATURDAY.

I think they do this to me intentionally because it feels good to just have power over somebody.

I fucking hate Saturdays, and I fucking hate the world. Fuck all shits.

0 comments: