Temptations.



The night craws beyond the thick clouds, moonlight penetrates trough the dense moist layers, diffused and scattered over the misty air. Street lamps shone harsh, shadows on the ground kept still, small drops of rain cripples the form of darkness, blurred edge and head zipped in the drain, body's upside down, the air would not suffice.

The streets, they are narrow, cars parked both sides, opposite faced. The streets, they are empty, doors sealed shut, windowpane rusts, and glazed with thick secrets too dark for the night. The trees, the cars, the buildings, the people and their thoughts ricochet and swirl. All the nasty stains, they will come out.

The ground I once stood, flutters, they crack, and they break. The lights on the street skimming voiceless souls. Silence dribbles in opulence, body stood still on the makeshift platform, minds wonders, too painful to bear, much like tiny red hot glowing needles penetrating the skull.

Nothing to worry about,

I realize I haven't intended to stay this long. Flashlight popped, bodies hurling back and forth. Underneath their feet, the earth vibrated a common joy, and above, white splotches of light, scatters, and they grow, on top of one another, hovering within one another. Arms were flailing widely, mouths chewing hate and spat them out one by one.

If friendship meant obligations, I'd rather not have one.

0 comments: