The Architect

Can I call myself an architect?

Please do not laugh, I've got a career closely associated with the title.

Yes. It's embarrassing, I think calling yourself an architect is like, the coolest thing someone could ever said, ever.

Remember the architect from The Matrix?

He is like my hero.

I am an architect.

I am loving it.

Like yea, whatever.

I designed the room where you fuck, assholes.

7 comments:

3:32 PM Rei said...

actually the guy in matrix said: "I m THE architect". much cooler XD

11:28 PM Anonymous said...

i have second thoughts about the phrase "architect" being cool, i reckon "designer" is way cooler.

4:58 AM Broken Beaker said...

designer is lame, everyone is calling themselves a designer these days, its okay cool in a way, but architect is restricted, we design buildings, not not everyone can do that right. What I mean is kinda of like, the difference between a doctor and a specialist. Now, specialist is way cooler than a doctor.

ok, I'm just trying to convince myself im doing the right thing.

12:04 PM Rei said...

FYI, my job title at the moment is "designer" -_-

4:11 PM Anonymous said...

OOps,

Touche.

LOL fine, designer is as cool as architect.javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment

btw, what do you say when people asks you what you do for living. Designer?

3:27 PM Rei said...

some weeks ago i would say "my job is detailing architectural plans and designing trusses...you dono what that is?..oh well...i design houses" "oh soooo cooool!" -_-

12:23 PM Anonymous said...

"CAD Monkey" is our job title actually... lol... hey guys, not that bad.